Union of Kingston Students is a registered charity whose student members democratically lead the organisation, supported by a team of permanent staff who are responsible for the operation and management of the union. The student members are represented at all levels of decision making within the union and the university, supported by the union’s staff team. The elected student representatives sit on various boards and committees to represent the views of Kingston University students
Academic Reigstry and the Union of Kingston Students are inviting Senior Course Reps and Course Reps to apply to become a student member of either a validation or Internal Subject Review (ISR) panel.
Successful applicants must attend the training for student panel members provided by the Union and Academic Reigstry before they will be eligible to become a panel member.
Please fill out the job application form detailing how you meet the requirements laid out in the job description. Please email your completed application form to email@example.com
Applications close on Friday 23rd November.
In order to enable us to develop and provide a high level of customer service for our student volunteers and volunteering organisation partners, we are recruiting a student staff member to assist with the administration levels within the Volunteering department.
This role will focus on supporting these three core areas:
1. To assist with the coordination / administration of the Union Volunteering Department.
2. To assist with the coordination / requests of student volunteers and volunteering organisation partners.
3. To deliver the administration of the volunteering accreditation scheme
- For the full job description and person spec please click here
- Applications for the role will close on Tuesday 20th November at 11:59pm
- Interviews will take place on Wednesday 28th November.