Student Council Nominations OPEN NOW!
Why should you do it?
- Make your voices heard and hold Sabbs to account on promises they’ve made to students.
- Get first-hand experience of passing policy and making change at committee level.
- Decide what student groups can receive funding for campaigns/events.
- Represent people who are from a similar background to you or who you share something in common with.
What positions are up for grabs?
How do you do it?
- Take a look at the list above and figure out which position suits you best.
- Log on to www.kingstonstudents.net and in the top right hand corner underneath your name click ‘my account’.
- Look on the left hand side and click ‘my nominations’.
- Submit a nomination to the position you want to go for. If it is a Network Rep position you must join the network first (its free!).
- You can write a short manifesto into the box provided or email us one at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominations close at 2pm on Friday 12th October. There will be a briefing should you wish to attend on Monday 15th October (room & time TBC).
- Voting opens on Tuesday 16th October and closes on Thursday 19th October.
- During the voting period it is up to you to get votes from students to get elected into your wanted position.
- Elected committee members will be announced on Friday 20th October. More details to follow.